WE accept most insurance plans and some plans have a copayment that is the patient’s responsibility we accept cash, check, and all major credit cards except American Express.
1. It is YOUR responsibility to provide us with a current insurance card and follow the rules of your insurance company. You must comply with such rules as: a valid referral from PCP (Primary Care Physician) at the time of your visit (if your insurance requires a referral). You are responsible for paying any deductible and copayments and non-covered services. COPAYMENTS are due at the time of your visit.
2. We will file group insurance claims and we do Medicare assignment.
3. A service fee of $30.00 will be charged for any returned checks.
4. A service fee of 0.02% will be charged for any key-in credit cards.
5. A 24-hour notice is required on cancellations. If you don’t show up for your appointment or call, it will be considered as NO Show. In case of inclement weather we understand that patients may need to cancel the appointment. If appointments are consistently missed, you will be referred to another physician.
6. In the event that your account is turned over to a collection agency, you are responsible for any and all related attorney and/or collection fees. If there is an outstanding bill on your account this matter needs to be taken care of prior to your appointment.